May BuJo!

What’s up guys!

I feel like I need a name to call all of my followers. If any of you have an idea leave a comment down below on what it should be!😂

Anyway….. now that that’s over with. I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S ALMOST MAY! Like whaaaaaattttt! This year is going by so fast, but then again super slow. I thought that through this whole quarantine thing I would not procrastinate and get a my monthly bullet journal post on time. Which technically I did because May starts on Friday. But I completely forgot that May was in 3 days so I rushed to finish my journal for this month. And for doing it in less than a day………..I don’t think its that shabby. So let’s get into my monthly bullet journal post!

By the way my photos are not the greatest this month so just ignore that😜

cover page

4fcf6c25-2770-4706-a6f7-8fb6045f7cfb

I decided to do donuts this month! I like the way this cover page turned out except how I wrote May. Its not the best hand lettering font in the world but I think the donuts make up for it!

mood tracker/ to do list

f2356da8-801a-46d1-9781-69cbe67a34d4 I did not think it was going to turn out cute. When I was drawing the mood tracker the sprinkles looks slugs. But once I finished it I really liked it! *they may still look like slugs a bit* The to do list is really simple which I like as well.

weekly spread

6d5fb353-a68b-4bb4-96be-66169900faa4

I was actually happy with how this turned out! I wasn’t sure at first but now that its done it’s growing on me!

That’s it! Let me know what theme I should do for next month! See ya later!

Whats your months theme? Let me know in the comments!

Love,

Ainsley

17 Comments Add yours

1. xoxlucy says:

Ooh I love the donut theme!! 😂It is pretty crazy that in a few days we’ll be in May. Being in lockdown has surprisingly made the time go by faster (for me at least). As for name ideas, I don’t have any ideas sorry but if I think of some I’ll let you know 👌

Liked by 2 people

1. ainsleybeth says:

Thank you! I know! It’s crazy! Haha thank you!

2. Esther says:

Really pretty!! I LOVE donuts. *heart eyes* 😉 I can’t think of any follower names right off the bat, but if I think of any I’ll definitely let you know! ❤

1. ainsleybeth says:

Aww thank you! I know right! My aunt and uncle own a bakery and their donuts are so good! Thank you!

Liked by 2 people

1. Esther says:

That’s SO cool!! I would love to own a bakery someday. 🙂

Liked by 1 person

3. OOO I LOVE IT!!! The donuts are so cute and they look so good xD I haven’t had donuts for a while bc I’m gluten free but in June- the donuts better watch out, I’ll be coming for them xDD Love this theme! 💕

Liked by 2 people

1. ainsleybeth says:

Thank you! That’s so cool that you are doing no gluten! Haha! I know they’re so good! Thanks again!

4. Elsie LMC says:

Love it! 😍 I did the donut theme for one of my pages in April but I don’t think it turned out as amazing as yours! 🍩 It all looks so good ✨❤️

1. ainsleybeth says:

Awww thank you that’s so sweet! I’m sure yours was good! You should do a blog post about your bullet journal sometime!! Thank you!

1. Elsie LMC says:

It just so happens to be my next post going up tomorrow! 😂✨💕

2. ainsleybeth says:

Yay! I can’t wait to read it!!!!

5. Awesome post! That’s such a great theme, I love the quote page 💕

1. ainsleybeth says:

Thank you! I love it too!

6. BriN says:

Omg the theme is doughnuts!!! Aaah did I tell you I would kill for themmm🥰🥰❤❤
    ABSOLUTELY LOVING THIS THEME🥳

1. ainsleybeth says:

Thank you! I know they’re so good!! Thank you so much!!!

7. Aww such a cute theme!!