Hope you all are doing well!
I never really do tip type of posts, but I’ve thought about doing this post for awhile and today just felt like a good time! As someone who has had multiple blogging slumps….take my advice…..it isn’t fun! So I thought today I would give you guys some advice on what to do when you’re in a slump! These are for anytime of slump *yes there are multiple😂* whether it’s you don’t have ideas for post, not getting any followers or whatever, these tips really have helped me and now hopefully you!
- Always keep posts in your drafts. This is so helpful! There’s been multiple times where I’ve got no ideas for posts and when that happens I’ll go to my drafts and pick a post I want to publish! I like to fully write the post when I have the idea in my head but if you don’t have a ton of time for that just writing the title of the post will help me remember the idea I had for the post!
- Follow other blogs. There are times when your blog is just not getting followers. It happens to almost every blogger. Now yes, consistently posting is really helpful but when you follow other blogs they most likely will follow you back. But with that being said you don’t just want to go and follow completely random blogs. Look for ones who have the same type of posts as you and things like that!
- Go on Pinterest! Ahhhh I love pinterest! This tip follows along with the first, when i’m having trouble coming up with ideas just scrolling through it gives me ideas for posts! For example if I see a picture of a cute hairstyle I may use that as inspiration to do a post like 5 Cute Hairstyles for Summer. Or if I see picture of friendship bracelets I could do a post about how to make them. So my point is scrolling through pinterest can give you more ideas then you realize!
- Be active with your followers. If your not getting a ton of traffic through your blog showing people that you want to converse with them will make them want to see more of you and tell others about you. I’ve said this once before and my blog but responding to comments is soooooo important. People want to know that you are going to take time out of your day to respond and talk with them.
- Post stuff that is popular. Okay I don’t know if “popular” is the right word but we’ll just go with it. I guess what i’m trying to say is don’t post stuff that’s out of style. Like remember when the duct tape fashion trend was going around a few years ago? You don’t want to post Fashion Idea’s With Duct Tape. You want to posts things like Ways to Style Tie-Dye because tie-dye is super popular right now. You get my point? Also yes I know that the analogy was really bad but that’s what came to mind! So don’t judge me.
Hope you guys enjoyed this! Also please keep in mind these tips my not work for you as they have for me. So don’t come after me if you do post something to do with duct tape and it does really well. I’m just saying.😂😂 Okay I need to go!
What tips do you have for me? Let me know in the comments!
Leave a Reply to mindbeautysimplicity Cancel reply