I hope you all are having a wonderful summer so far!
I always try and stay healthy during the summer. Well I should be trying to stay healthy all the time but something about summer always motivates me to do things. Idk. But anyway I thought i’d be cool to do a post on how to stay healthy/active during the summer! I do most of these things and the others……well I at least attempt to do them. But I am getting better!! So anyway let us get into the post!
- Drink a lot of water! I think everyone always knows that they should be drinking a lot of water but never do. Water is so refreshing and is lot better to be drinking then pop, sweet tea, etc. Especially because during the summer you can get really dehydrated so drinking a ton of water will give you energy and can help keep you healthy.
- Go for walks. It doesn’t have to be hard or long. Just going on a walk around your neighborhood is great if you don’t have a lot of time during the day to be active or if you just don’t want to do a hard workout. I know walks can sometimes be boring but if i’m walking I normally play some music which really helps keep me motivated and entertained.
- Eat healthier. Ahhh a classic. The thing everyone try’s to do.😂 But seriously, eating healthy is a game changer. What I like to do and am currently doing is just to cut out sugar from what I eat for a month. I know this can be hard because everyone is eating sweet treats during the summer, but you feel really accomplished after. Also just eating for fruits and veggies. Fruit especially during the summer always seems to taste soooo delicious and it’s a great thing to have for a snack instead of chips or cookies.
- Working out. I know this can be hard for some people because they don’t have the time or just aren’t motivated. But honestly, working out more was on my goals this year and I can’t tell you enough how much it’s helped me. The hardest thing for me was just staying motivated and I really just pushed myself to work out even if I didn’t want to. I would always remind myself when I wasn’t motivated that nothing was going to change if I didn’t do anything.
- Get outside. I have a tendency to stay cooped up all day inside reading a book or watching something. But going outside my seem just like a simple little thing but it’s really good for you. The sun is the best source of vitamin c which is really good for you. And the best part! You can get tan! lol.
Welp that’s all! I hope you guys can use these! Have an awesome day! Also let me know you want to see a post on what I do for workouts!
What do you do to stay healthy? Have your done anything fun this summer? Let me know in the comments!
Leave a Reply