My Dream Closet

Hiiii everyone!

Hope you all are doing well!

I thought it would be fun today to show you all my dream closet! I love going through Pinterest and finding cute outfits that i’d love to have or find to recreate. So let’s get into it!

*all pictures are from pinterest*

Comfy

comfy

I love being comfy! Leggings, over sized hoodie, ahhh! That. Is . The. Life!

Casual

casual

I love wearing cute casual outfits during the day.  It’s easy to move around in and always looks adorable.

Athletic

athletic

Athletic clothes are awesome! They’re cute, comfy, sporty, and always motivates me to workout!

Cute

cute

These outfits are soooo cute! I would love to wear something like these!

Dresses

dresses

I love wearing dresses! I’m always so excited when I add a new one to my closet!

Shoes

shoes

I can’t forget about shoes! Shoes literally make an outfit and these…..I would love to wear these!

Well that’s all my friends! I hope you enjoyed this post! Have an awesome weekend!

What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your cloest? Let me know in the comments!

Love,

Ainsley

34 responses to “My Dream Closet”

1. Cassia says:

ADORABLE!!! We’ve got kinda the same style! Miss you girly!

Liked by 3 people

2. Libby Loo says:

I love your style. It is so cute. BTW What is your Pinterest?

mine is @Freedomchild13

Liked by 2 people

3. Gabrielle says:

OMG! SOOOO CUUTE!

Liked by 2 people

4. Lucy says:

All of these are SUPER cute!!🤩

Liked by 1 person

5. Vrose❤️🐢 says:

oh my gosh! All of these outfits are so cute! 😀 Great post!! ❤

Liked by 2 people

6. Esther says:

Sooo cute!! ❤❤

-Esther

Liked by 1 person

7. ahhh so cute 🤩 I really want to start wearing more dresses, they’re adorable and so just.. pretty! Flower-y flowy ones are a current fav too 🙂 I love all these outfits and sameeeee I’m obsessed with oversized hoodies 💓

Liked by 1 person

8. MaeFlower says:

These all look so amazing! I am so digging the comfy clothes!😊

Liked by 1 person

9. Such a fun post! I like the “athletic” and the “cute” sections the best! 💛

Liked by 1 person

10. christina says:

we have the exact same style!! I am obsessed with all of this!!

Liked by 1 person

11. Grace Drummond says:

Super cute! This is totally my style. If I’m at home, comfy all the way!!
    -Grace

Liked by 1 person

12. Aditi Gupta says:

Heyy!! Your posts are amazing!! Your style honestly rocks!!!! 😍😍 I’m new here and it would be really nice if you could check out my site and let me know some feedback (or follow it if you like it 😂) so that I can make it better!! https://whatareuuptoduringthelockdown.wordpress.com/

Liked by 1 person

13. Aditi Gupta says:

I wish I could reach into your post and grab all of this stuff!!! 😂😂😂

Liked by 1 person

14. Cutestttt!❤️
    This is a dream for many girls too…😁😅🥰

Liked by 1 person