The other day I was going through old recipes and I stumbled across this one! I remembered my mom making these a lot when I was younger and I loved them when I was little. So I decided to make them again. And OH MY GOODNESS! They are amazing! So I thought I would share them with you!
1/2 cup salted butter at room temperature
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup light brown sugar
3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 medium eggs
1 and 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
1/2 cup regular M&M’s
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cookie cheesy with parchment paper
2. In a mixer cream butter and sugars until well blended
3. Add in peanut butter until completely blended
4. Add in vanilla and eggs one at a time
5. Slowly add in flour until well mixed then, add in baking soda
6. With a spatula, fold in quick oats
7. Next, fold in M&M’s and chocolate chips
8. Scoop out dough and roll them into balls and place them on pan
9. Bake them for 10 to 12 minutes (it is super important not to over cook them, they will actually appear to be under cooked when you take them out)
10. Cool on a rack and then enjoy!!
That’s it! I hope you guys love them as much as I do! Have a great weekend!
Have you ever tried monster cookies? Let me know in the comments?