I hope you all are having a fantastic week!
I thought I would show you guys today my fall outfits and then give you guys some fall fashion tips! Fall fashion is so cute but also can be pretty hard. Some days it’s cold outside and others it’s 70 degrees, so finding and out can be challenging at times. But I hope you guys enjoy this post and find the tips helpful!
This outfit is so comfy. You can easily put a t-shirt underneath the fuzzy jacket if it’s warmer too!
I wear this outfit so much! It’s so cute but comfy and perfect for fall! I just got The North Face sweatshirt and it is so amazing!
I LOVE THIS OUTFIT SO MUCH! I just got the Thomas Rhett t-shirt for my birthday and I love it! It’s such a simple outfit but really cute!
This outfit just screams fall to me. Jeans, red shirt, and booties! Isn’t that so fall like! I love wearing this outfit when I want to dress up but not be over the top!
TipsAs I said before hand fall outfits are really cute but also challenging. You never know if you’ll be hot or cold or if you should wear boots with your outfit or if you can still get by with sandals. So here are my tips for you guys!
- If your wearing a t-shirt or a tank top always bring something with to cover up. Whether it’s a cardigan, jacket, or sweatshirt always bring something. Because a lot of times fall is pretty windy so you never know when the wind is going to pick up.
- Wear reds, neutrals, and pastels. Reds and neutrals are pretty common during fall but this year pastels have been SUPER popular. There are tons of pastel sweaters out too so they aren’t that hard to find.
- You can still wear sandals. Yes booties and canvas shoes are cute but if your like me I still love wearing my Birkenstocks. When it’s warm out, yea obviously you can wear them but when it’s cold out just wear shocks with them. This trend is really in right now so you won’t look like a weirdo😂 and I think it’s really cute!
- Layer up. Putting a flannel or jacket over a sweatshirt, a long sleeve-shirt under a t- shirt, or just a sweatshirt it’s really nice and cute to have layers especially when it starts to get really chilly out!
- Accessorize! I feel like people always for get to add accessories and i’m on of them😂. Adding a scarf or a hat is a perfect way just to spruce up an outfit!
That’s all guys! I hope you guys enjoyed it! Have a wonderful day!
What’s you favorite fall outfit? Do you have any fashion tips? Let me know i’m the comments!