I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
I feel like productivity is a big thing right now. Maybe it’s because it’s the new year but it’s always a good thing to be productive instead of scrolling mindlessly through instagram, pinterest, etc! So I thought I would give you guys a list of productive things you can do and some tips on how to stay productive because I am pretty sure I’m not the only one who has trouble with that. Enjoy!
productive things to do
- Organize your drawers
- Do a at home workout
- Go through old emails
- Go for a walk
- Delete old photos
- Plan your week
- Write a letter to your future self
- Bake something
- Read a book
- Catch up on homework
- Write down what you appreciate
- Read your bible
- Bible journal
- Clean your room
- Go through and get rid of old clothes
- Do your laundry
- Start learning another language
- Take a break from social media
- Create a bucket list
- Make a mental list each morning. Every morning when I wake up I always think of stuff/productive thing I have to do during the day. I always put it in a timeframe too. Like I workout at 2:00, pick up my clothes around 9:00, etc. I feel like when you get it into your head that you want to do such and such at this time, when that time comes around you’ll be like oh! Let me go do that really quick.
- Don’t go on your phone right when you get up. I always find that in the morning I feel more productive. And I know that once I go on it it’ll take a little while to get off, so I try and not go on electronics *unless it’s a necessity* until all my school is done which is around lunch time.
- Write down what your top 5 priorities for the day in the morning. I always love the feeling of crossing something off a to do list and I find that when I write the main things I need to get done that day and then cross them off later the next day I feel more productive to do other things.
That’s all guys! I hope this helps some of you! Have a wonderful rest of your day!
What do you do to stay productive? Do you have any tips for me? Let me know in the comments!