Todays post is a super fun collab with Jenna from Charming Undomiel! Me and Jenna have known each other for a super long time and figured it was about time we did a collab together! We both asked each other 10 questions to answer so let’s get into the post!
Also don’t forget to check out Jenna’s blog! She has some really great posts on there!
- What’s one book you’d recommend to anyone?
Ooooo. Well obviously the bible but if we are going with like a fictional book it would have to be The Westing Game. That book is so good but also can be kind of confusing but I would totally recommend!
- How do you unwind after a hard day?
100% go get into my pajamas, lay on my bed, and either watch something or read a book.
- If you could meet anyone living today, who would it be?
Ahh this is a hard one. Because would I want to meet an influential person or like a celebrity? But I would probably have to go with Thomas Rhett. I love his music and his love for Christ and his family is just the sweetest thing!
- What is your favorite thing to do when you have nothing to do?
Oh boy. I literally have no idea.😂 Probably either drawing or read or something of that nature lol.
- How do you read the bible? Do you use a plan, a devotional etc.?
Normally I just pick out a book of the bible to go through. I have used devotionals in the past and I’ve used a plan but right now I’m just sticking with picking a book of the bible to go through!
- I know you’re great at designing, so here’s a fun challenge if you’re up for it! You get to create an outfit based off a book: which book are your creating an outfit from and what would it look like?
Okay so when I was younger I would design clothes ALL THE TIME! But I haven’t done it in a couple years so when I saw this I got really excited. So I went with Pride and Prejudice. Now I’ve seen the movies and everything and the costumes are great. They really fit the area but I just feel like they need pop of color. Most of the clothes are really dull colors so here is what I designed. It’s not very good but I hope you like it!
- What’s something you learned from 2020?
Do enjoy the little things and the small parts of life. Normally we remember a year based off of the big advents that happened in our life’s but last year I really enjoyed and remember this small things I did rather then the big things!
- Which genre of music do you prefer? Give us a song from it!
To be honest I love pretty much every genre. Some more then others but I like pretty much everything. But right now I’ve been into slower sad/love songs. I don’t know if that is necessarily a genre but this is one of my favorites right now! ilym by john k!
- According to you what’s the best old movie ever made?
Oooo. This is hard but probably Singing in the Rain.
- What’s a scripture verse that you like every Christian should remember at all times?
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
That’s all guys! I hope you enjoyed this post! Don’t forget to check out Jenna’s blog! Have a lovely day!
Did you enjoy this post? Feel free to answer the same questions I did!