I think that’s what I’ll call you all from now on! Anyway…..
It’s another bake with me post! I just made these for Easter tomorrow *and my have ate one lol* and thought I would share it with you guys! They are really yummy and super easy to make so let’s get into the recipe!
I doubled the recipe so I could have more but if you don’t double it, it makes around 12 cookies!
1/2 cup white sugar
3/4 cups brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon of salt
1/2 cup or one stick of butter, melted
1 teaspoon of vanilla etract
1 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup or more of chocolate chips
- In a bowl, mix together sugars, salt, and butter until well combined
- Mix in eggs and vanilla
- Mix in the flour and baking soda slowly
- Add in the chocolate
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper
- Place balls of cookie dough onto the trays
- Put the trays in a preheated over at 350 degrees of 12-15 minutes
- Once done place on cooling rack and enjoy!
That’s all guys! I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a wonderful Easter everyone!
What’s your favorite cookie? Let me know in the comments!