I thought I’d give you some summer fashion inspiration and tips! You guys always seem to love these posts so I thought I’d do one again! I love getting ready for summer and getting new clothes so lets get into the post!
For shorts, shirts, dresses, shoes, etc. I always try and mix it up. Having regular every day clothes and also some nicer things as well. So here is some inspo!
This is honestly my favorite part of making these posts. So here are some tips for summer fashion!
- Make sure you have a few pairs of shoes. I’m the type of person who will literally wear flip flops the entire summer and not care but having a pair of sandals and a pair of either gym shoes/ canvas shoes is really helpful. It’s just a way to help protect your feet and give your sandals a break lol
- Go through all your summer clothes before you buy more. This is helpful because 1. It helps to know what you already have and what you don’t need. 2. It helps to know if you’ve grown. On Easter I went to put on a pair of jean short and they wear way to small and I didn’t even think before that they’d be to small on me. So it helps to know what size you are as well.
- If it’s hot baggy clothes will be your best friend. You may not even think of this. Most people put on a tank top or something which helps but when you wear a baggy shirt I feel like it’s more “airy” so to speak. Like you can get more air movement when you wear something that’s baggy then something that’s tight.
- Ditch the jeans. Obviously if you are going somewhere nice and don’t want to wear a dress then yea wear jeans. But jean are so uncomfortable during summer! They’re so hot, I get sweaty, my legs get chafed like it’s just not the most comfortable thing.
- Wear light colors. I feel like most people do but a lot of times people forgot that when you wear a dark color it’ll make you hotter.
- Keep natural makeup. I honestly don’t wear makeup a lot during the summer. I stay natural a lot but if you do don’t put a lot on. Makeup can make you hot if you have a lot on and it get’s really gross when you are sweaty.
That’s all queens! I hope you enjoyed this post! Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!
Are you ready for summer? Do you have a tip for me? Let me know in the comments!