I know, I know…I kinda forgot to post for like 3 weeks but I was busy and also just didn’t feel like posting but I’m back now so I figured I give you a life update. The last one I did was right before Easter so it’s been awhile. But you guys really seemed to like the last one I did so here’s another one!
What I’ve Been Up To
- School is over for the summer! I am so happy to be off. I have so many things planned to do this summer by myself and with friends that I can’t wait!
- I went to a friends wedding and made a trip out of it. The wedding was on a Saturday and we drove down the day before and left the day after. It was so much fun to go to the wedding but also take a little trip.
- Volleyball season ended in April but I just finished up a volleyball clinic for the summer and we will have another season in the fall. I love the group of girls that I play with and can’t wait for the next season.
- My brother came home from college for a weekend and it was so nice! Me and my family hadn’t seen him since Christmas so it was nice to see him and be with the entire family even if it was just for a couple days!
- I went to my states homeschool convention! My parents run the exhibit hall for it so we doing a lot of work for it. It was a long weekend but was so nice to reconnect with friends.
- I had a prom with my sister and best friend! Obviously since I’m homeschooled I never get to experience going to prom so we decided to have our own and it was a ton of fun!
- I’ve been reading so much! At the convention I got 2 new books and I started reading the one yesterday and finished it already! It was such a good book!
- I’ve been making signs for weddings! The wedding we went to earlier this year and one later in the year I made chalkboard signs and wrote on them! I’m kinda thinking about turning it into a business but not sure yet lol!
Well that’s about it! I hope you all are having a wonderful day!
What have you been up to recently? Let me know in the comments!