It has been a long time since I lasted posted which I apologize about. Due to just a lack of motivation and also being out of town and I just didn’t feel like sitting down and coming up with a post idea lol. But I’m back now and have some new posts lined up for you all so hopefully I’ll have the motivation to post consistently again but I can’t make any promises. But if you all have any advice for me like post ideas, how to be more motivated, or just advice for my blog feel free to let me know because I would GREATLY appreciate it!
Anyway I thought for getting back into blogging after my little unsung hiatus and would do a simple bake with me post. You all really seem to love these and I enjoy them to because I love baking so here you go!
I would just like to say this is not my recipe it is just one that I found in a cook book. But these are seriously so delicious and super easy to make. It’s not a lot of hard work and almost everyone has everything they need to make this!
4 cups all purpose flour
6 Tbsp. sugar
4 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup plus 2 Tbsp. of cold butter
2 large eggs
3/4 cup of milk
1 1/2 cup of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray a baking sheet with spray oil
- In a bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt
- Cut butter into cubes and mix into the flour mixture until the mixture is crumbly
- In a separate bowl mix together eggs and milk and then add and mix into the dry ingredients
- Take dough out of the bowl and place onto a floured surface and knead the dough and add in the chocolate chips as you knead
- Once done kneading divide the dough in half and shape each half into a circle and place them onto the baking sheet
- Cut each circle into 8 wedges then brush the tops with milk
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the tops are golden brown
- Take out and enjoy!
I hope you enjoyed this post! And remember if you have any advice for me please just place it in the comments! Have a wonderful day queens!
Do you like scones? Do you have any advice for me or for my blog? Let me know in the comments!