Sadly summer is over. Honestly I wish I could go back and enjoy the moments I missed out on and relive the moments I had. But every good thing must come to a close, so summer must end and the school year must start. I’ve always loved reading everyone’s summer recaps so I thought I would join in and do one! So here’s to the end of summer and the start of the school year!
- I went to an amazing Christian music festival. I’ve gone in the past with friends and loved it! In 2020 obviously it got canceled so I was super excited to go this year! It was a little rainy and also plans of where we were going to stay got switched around a bit but overall at was such a good weekend listening to artist, eating yummy food, and getting to spend time with some of my favorite people.
- Went out a lot with friends. Last year with Covid going and hanging out with friends didn’t really happen much so this summer I took advantage of being able to go out.
- Started taking better care of my body. In my last post I talked about how I’ve been eating better and being more active and it definitely has been a highlight of my summer!
- Went on a couple camping trips! I love camping! Just the feeling of being outside all the time and going to the lake, riding a bike around, and watching the stars it’s just such a fun thing to do!
- Got my wisdom teeth pulled. So technically this was yesterday, so it wasn’t really during the summer. But yep! I got them pulled out yesterday morning and today I feel so much better!
- Highlighted my hair! I love it so much! Let me know if you guys want a post on it.
summer bucket list review
I didn’t do very well on my bucket list but that is okay! But let me go though all the things to see what I did!
- Bike ride to a coffee shop. Technically no, but I did go to a coffee shop a lot this summer.
- Get my nails done. Yes! Me and my cousin got them done together! They were so cute!
- Paint the clouds. I did!
- Thrift an outfit. Okay it wasn’t an entire outfit but I got a really cute shirt and pants!
- Go see a movie. I saw 2 movies this summer. One was trash the other was amazing!
- Take a nap in my hammock. Yes!
- Go blueberry picking. Yup!
Yes out of my entire bucket list that was all I did. I know it’s sad lol.
Pictures are the best way to capture memories!
Well that is all queens! I hope you had a wonderful summer like it did! Love you all!
What was the favorite thing you did this summer? Let me know in the comments!
Leave a Reply