Wow it has been a long time since I last posted! I honestly have no excuse because I just didn’t feel like posting and sometimes you just need a little break.
But anyway fall is here and I am so excited! Clothes are one of my favorite parts of fall and it’s one of the easiest seasons to dress for and most fun in my opinion. So I thought I’d give you guys some ideas/inspiration for the fall season plus some tips for this fall.
I have been obsessed with different pants this fall. Most of the time I just wear leggings and just have a pair or two of skinny jeans but I recently got a pair of mom jeans and also some really different bottoms for fall and love them!
Jackets I’ve seen have become pretty big this year. Especially flannel jackets. I got one today and love it and would totally recommend getting one! I also love the vest trend going around. It’s so cute and simple but is also something that can keep you warm.
Like always sweaters and cardigans will always be something that people wear during fall. This year i’ve seen a lot more of color blocked sweaters then solid color ones. I love the oversized cardigans which I think will be so cozy and comfy!
Ahhh my favorite part of these posts! I hope you enjoy and use these tips!
- Don’t just settle for skinny jeans. We all love them but there are so many different styles out there that are trending now like mom jeans, boyfriend jeans, and baggy jeans. They all are so cute and can compliment any body type!
- Be open to different colors this year. The classic reds and bunt orange but i’ve seen a lot of new colors come into style this year. Especially navy, dark or sage green. So don’t be afraid to expand your colors this year!
- Remember to layer. Honestly this is probably my favorite part of fall. Layering is so helpful because you never really know what the weather will be like so just adding a flannel, jacket, or cardigan is so helpful.
- Shoes. Dr. Martians, Timberland, and Steve Madden boots I have seen SO MUCH! And these haven’t been the classic booties that you see they are more chunkier boots which I love.
- Accessorize, accessorize, accessorize! People always forget to add accessories during the colder months I feel like. Carhart beanie’s and “cowboy” hats are super popular and are something that is super easy to add. I’ve also been seeing a lot of layering of necklaces. Now I personally think that gold jewelry looks best during fall but if you like silver better that’s fine.
Well guys that’s all! If you would like to see my fall closet let me know! I would love to do a post on it!
Are you ready for fall? What’s your favorite part? Let me know in the comments!
Leave a Reply