I hope you guys are having a amazing day!
So I for one have been baking a lot lately. I love baking. Especially cookies! They’re easy and taste so good! I made these cookies the other day and they were gone so quick! Enjoy!
2 3/4 cups of flour
1 teaspoon of baking soda
1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
1 cup butter, softened
1 1/2 cups of white sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F
2. In a bowl stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside
3. Then in a mixer cream together sugar and butter. Then bet in egg and vanilla
4. Mix in the dry mixture from before. Once it is mixed in roll dough into balls and place on the baking sheet
5. Place baking sheet in the over for 8 to 10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown
6. Once they are done place on a cooling rack and the enjoy!
Do you like cookies? Whats your favorite kind? Let me know in the comments!