Hi there friends!
I hope you all are having a lovely Saturday!
With fall here I’m sure I’m not the only one who has started thinking about things you want to do this fall. From going hiking, going in a corn maze, to drinking pumpkin spice lattes, there are so many things we’d all love to do. Especially ones that are aesthetic/cute! So I’m going to give you guys some ideas to add to your list to do!
- get coffee or hot chocolate with a friend
- watch a sunset from the back of a car
- paint a pumpkin
- bake an apple pie
- create a fall mood bored
- go to a pumpkin patch
- make a thankful jar
- go on a fall picnic
- read a book while wrapped in a blanket
- do a fall photo shoot
- make a pumpkin recipe
- go to the thrift store and find cozy sweaters
- carve a pumpkin with a friend
- make apple cider donuts
- make a leaf pile
That’s all guys! I hope you can do these! Enjoy!
What are you doing this fall? Are you excited for the fall weather? Let me know in the comments!