A lot has happened since I last did a life update and that was the new year so I thought it was about time. My life has been kind of busy lately so I’ve been trying to gather photos of stuff I’ve done! Anyway I hope you enjoy the post!
what i’ve been up to
- Volleyball has started for me! Last year my season got canceled because of COVID obviously so I was very happy when they said I would have a season this year. I am definitely still a bit rusty because I haven’t played in over a year but am slowly getting better lol. I also jammed my finger and did something to my ankle within the first 2 weeks so that’s great lol.
- I’ve been able to spend a lot of time with friends! This is something else that I really wasn’t able to do last year and I am so grateful I am able to.
- The weather has been so nice! I’ve loved being able to go outside and not be bundled up in a coat. We have also been able to have some rain and I love rainy days.
- I’ve been trying to get back into writing letters. I kind of stopped for awhile just to take a break for a bit but am happy that I can find the time to send people something to make their day.
- School has been good! It’s hard but I’m happy for that. I will be happy for summer break though 😂
- I’ve been doing a bible study! I’ve done BSF for about a year now but have never really said anything about it but I LOVE it! It’s with other high school kids and it’s over zoom!
- I was able to go see my friends Cassia and Gabi! They both have blogs *that’s not how I met them* but it was so nice to catch up with them!
- I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled! I am not very excited for it but oh well nothing I can do about it.
- I’m going to be taking drivers-ed in the summer. I am nervous but also very excited!
a photo dump
I thought I would just dump a bunch of photos of stuff I’ve done because why not! So enjoy!
I love this picture because the filter I put on it makes my shirt look so cute but really it’s very vibrant
Well that’s it guys! I hope you enjoyed this post! And if any of you have any post ideas for me I will happily look at them! Have a wonderful rest of your day queens!
What have you been up to? Did you enjoy this post? Let me know in the comments!